Our services include:
- No set up costs to Landlord
- Management Fee only 10% plus VAT (Charged at the prevailing rate)
- Free property rental valuation
- Full professional management
- No additional fees applied to any maintenance charges (a copy of the contractors Invoice will be supplied with your statement)
- Tenant Find only service available
- Regular inspections
- Rent guarantee
- Property insurance
- Accompanied viewings
- Fully referenced tenants
- Detailed and visual inventories
- BAC’s rental payments (paid into your account on the same day of clearance).
- Detailed monthly statements
- Efficient maintenance service
- Extensive local knowledge
- Pro-active property marketing
- Tenancy deposit protection
Landlords Legal Requirements:
Electrical Equipment (Safety) Regulations 1994. Landlords need to ensure that all electrical equipment is safe and will not be a danger. Visit www.niceic.org.uk for more information.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). Since 1st October 2008 Landlords in England and Wales must present an EPC to tenants who are letting or re-letting their property. Visit www.direct.gov.uk for more information
Gas Safety, Installation and Use, Regulations Act 1998. Landlords need to maintain every gas appliance and all gas pipe work at their property in a safe condition so as to prevent risk or injury to any person. An annual Gas Safety Certificate needs to be completed on ALL rental properties. Visit www.hse.gov.uk/gas for more information.
Detectors Building Regulations (Smoke Detectors) 1991.
Properties built after June 1992 must have mains operated smoke detectors fitted on each floor. Visit www.fire.gov.uk for more information.
We keep you informed on every step of the application process and give you the Landlord the final decision on any tenancy at your property.
For more information please fill out the contact form we will be in touch shortly.