This property is not currently available. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market.
Austerby Close, Bourne, Lincs. PE10
Property SummaryExcellent value 2 Bedroom terraced property in cul-de-sac location. In brief accommodation comprises of the following: Entrance hall with large storage cupboard, lounge with glazed door to back garden, fitted kitchen with cooker, bed 1 with built in wardrobe, bathroom with shower. The property further benefits from being decorated and having new carpeting throughout.
Entrance hall with under stair storage cupboard
Lounge (4.35m x 3.80m)with window and glazed door to back garden
Spacious kitchen (2.77m x 2.80m) with cooker and plumbing for washing machine
Bedroom 1 (3.49m x 2.81m) good size double with built in wardrobe
Bedroom 2 (2.60m x 2.20m) good size single
Bathroom with shower over bath
Enclosed rear garden with shed
Off road parking
Council Tax Band A
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.