Blunts Lane, Whittlesey, Peterborough. PE7
Property SummaryAVAILABLE NOW, current refurbishment work and cleaning to be completed imminently. Very spacious 3 storey family home, 2 bathrooms, lounge, dining room, conservatory, working open fire in living room, range cooker, good room sizes throughout. Off road parking for 3 vehicles. Converted attic space.
Close to the town centre and local amenities, this 4 bedroom property offers three reception rooms, the kitchen is fitted with an extensive range of base and wall units and a range cooker. There is space for a dishwasher and side-by-side or upright fridge freezer, a separate utility space is plumbed for a washing machine.
Entrance hall with under stairs storage cupboard
Living Room: (4.67M x 3.95M) with open fire
Dining Room: (3.29M x 3.04M)
Conservatory: (3.93M x 2.49M)
Kitchen: (5.29m x 2.72m)
Shower Room: (2.01m x 1.57m) with heated towel rail
Bedroom 1: (3.95M x 3.88M)
Bedroom 2: (3.73M x 3.03M)
Bathroom: (2.74M x 2.12M) fitted with white suite and shower over bath
Bedroom 3: (3.66M x 3.42M) with limited head room
Bedroom 4: (3.61M x 3.42M) with limited head room
Covered space leading to back kitchen door
Low maintenance courtyard
Off road parking for three vehicles
Tax Band: B
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.