Clay Lane, Castor, Peterborough. PE5
Property SummaryA rare opportunity to occupy a charming stone built thatched property that oozes character. Jasmine Cottage is a Grade II Listed Cottage and has been sympathetically restored by it's current owners who have preserved many of it's original features. If you are looking for a well located distinctive property with sloping ceilings, exposed beams and an inglenook fireplace (to name just a few of the features) this one is for you.
Caster village is situated approximately 2.5 miles from Peterborough with easy access to the A1(M) and has a commute time of 50 minutes to London King Cross.
Kitchen/Diner: (6.50m x 4.20m)
Fitted with a range of matching base and wall units, appliances include: Electric oven, gas hob, built in fridge and freezer and plumbing for a dishwasher.
With vaulted roof, TV and power points and double doors leading to patio area and garden.
Lounge: (5.00m x 4.52m)
Wooden flooring, fireplace with stone surround, exposed beams and storage cupboard.
Feature stone wall. Utility cupboard with plumbing for a washing machine and space for tumble dryer and freezer.
Study/Bedroom 4: (4.26m x 1.99m)
Wood flooring, telephone and TV point with en-suite shower room and stairs leading to first floor bedroom. This area of the property could also be used as an annex providing a contained living area, bedroom and shower room. En-suite fitted with shower cubicle, hand basin, WC and heated towel rail.
Bedroom 1: (5.20m x 2.95m)
With fitted wardrobes, telephone and TV points.
Whirlpool bath with hand held shower attachment, WC and hand basin.
Bedroom 2: (4.38m x 2.97m)
Recently fitted with white suite, chrome accessories and heated towel rail.
Bedroom 3: (4.17m x 3.45m)
Furnished with pine bed, dressing table and drawer unit - owner is happy for this furniture to remain at the property, however if it is not required it can be removed.
Enclosed low maintenance garden with concealed bin storage and shed, patio and courtyard area. There is also a gated paved driveway with outside lighting, power and water tap.
Council Tax Band D
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.