Fieldside, Coates, Whittlesey, Peterborough. PE7
Property SummaryExceptionally well presented 3 bedroom refurbished and extended cottage that offers open -plan living with scenic country views: In brief the property comprises of: Entrance hall with cloakroom, lounge, kitchen/diner, snug/family room with wood burner, master bed with en-suite, car port, parking.
Entrance hall with cloakroom
Lounge: (5.71m x 4.26m)
Kitchen/Diner: (6.36m x 2.76m) with oven, hob and American style fridge/freezer
Snug/Family Room: (3.48m x 3.48m) with woodburner
Bedroom 1: (3.29m x 3.27m) with built in wardrobes and en-suite
Bedroom 2 : (3.47m x 2.81m) with built in wardrobes
Bedroom 3: (3.47m x 2.68m) with built in wardrobes
Family Bathroom with shower over bath
Good size rear garden
Council Tax Band - C
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.