Moorhen Road, Whittlesey, Peterborough. PE7
Property SummaryWell presented 2 bedroom terraced house in quiet cul-de-sac location. Situated in the popular Fenland market town of Whittlesey.
The property consists of:
Lounge / Diner: 3.86m x 7.11m
Kitchen: 3.01m x 1.56m with gas hob and electric oven
Stairs & Landing With Airing Cupboard To:
Bedroom 1: 3.88m x 3.99m (Maximum Sizes)
Bedroom 2; 3.05m x 2.00m
Bathroom; with shower over bath and shower screen
Enclosed landscaped garden with 2 patios areas and timber storage shed
Off road parking
(All sizes are approximate)
Council Tax Band A
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.