Peterborough Road, Farcet, Peterborough. PE7
Property SummaryVery well presented, refurbished 2 bedroom semi detached bungalow to let in the popular location of Farcet. Decorated throughout, new flooring throughout and new bathroom with mains water shower & combi boiler fitted. Fridge freezer & washing machine are available for use or can be removed. Small dog considered.
Entrance Hall - with built in storage cupboards
Bedroom 1 - 3.08m x 3.21m with built in double wardrobe
Bedroom 2 - 2.72m x 2.16m with built in double wardrobe
Bathroom - 2.73m x 1.76m newly fitted with mains water shower over bath
Lounge - 4.87m x 3.35m with built in double storage cupboard
Kitchen - 3.34m x 2.71m with fridge freezer and washing machine available for tenants use (if required)
Good sized enclosed rear garden with patio area and 2 wooden and 1 brick built storage sheds which have all been decorated and new felt applied to roofs.
Council Tax: B
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.