The Ridge, Hampton Vale, Peterborough. PE7
Property SummaryOnly One, The Ridge, is a fully furnished boutique hotel style apartment, providing contemporary fixtures and fittings, 2 double bedrooms with premium beds, luxury bathroom, fully equipped kitchen, full security system including CCTV. Rent includes Council Tax and all utilities.
The apartment is the self-contained top floor of One, The Ridge, part of a development of 7 prestigious houses and has its own dedicated keyless access. The house sits on an elevated bank overlooking a lake and open green views of The Hamptons development. Hampton offers walking and cycle paths, restaurants, bars, shops, a sports field and gym. It's a 5-minute drive to the A1(M) and the East Coast rail network provide regular direct services between Edinburgh and London (Kings Cross)
The apartment is bright and airy and fitted with good quality furnishings. The kitchen includes the following integrated appliances: oven, induction hob, microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer and fridge/freezer. Glass ware, crockery, pans and utensils are also supplied. Usage of gas, electricity, water, council tax, TV licensing and BT infinity Wi-Fi are included in the rent.
The property further benefits from a fully comprehensive security system including close circuit TV.
Viewing is highly recommended and can be arranged after 5th November 2018 .
Entrance hall: Keypad security entry and intercom phone system.
Lounge/Dining area: (7.09m x 3.98m)
Kitchen: (2.46m x 2.44m) includes integrated appliances.
Bathroom: Fitted with white suite, chrome accessories and separate shower cubicle.
Bedroom 1: (3.02m x 2.87m) with built in hanging and shelving
Bedroom 2: 3.29m x 2.65m) with built in hanging and shelving
Council Tax Band: B
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.