Arrow Court, Lady Charlotte Road, Hampton Hargate, Peterborough. PE7
Property SummaryA two bedroom coach house with a GARAGE and PRIVATE GARDEN .Tucked away in a cul-de-sac location this detached property is very well presented and a real find. Kitchen has a built-in dishwasher, an electric oven, gas hob and fridge/freezer, there is a separate utility cupboard. Viewing is highly recommended.
Entrance hall: with storage cupboard and a utility cupboard housing the washing machine
Lounge/Diner: (5.28m x 3.44m) open-plan to:
Kitchen: (2.94m x 1.79m) with built in dishwasher, oven, gas hob and fridge/freezer
Bedroom 1: (2.93m x 3.22m) with built in wardrobes
En-suite: (2.36m x 1.63m) with shower cubicle, WC and hand basin
Bedroom 2: (2.27m x 2.24m)
Bathroom: (2.04m x 1.68m) with shower attachment
Garage with power and lighting
Enclosed rear garden
Council Tax: A
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Fees/Charges in England from 1st June 2019
Permitted Charges in accordance with the Tenant Fee Act 2019 for an Assured Shorthold Tenancy.
Holding Deposit: max one week's rent.
First months rent: in advance.
Tenancy Deposit: 5 or 6 weeks rent depending upon the rental amount
Early Termination (when requested by the tenant): a charge not exceeding the financial loss experienced by the Landlord.
Late Rent: interest will be charged at 3% above Bank of England base rate when rent is more than 14 days late.
Lost Key or Security Device: equivalent to cost incurred.
Changing Tenancy Documents (after commencement of tenancy) £50 inc VAT