Barnes Way, Whittlesey, Peterborough. PE7
Property SummaryThe market town of Whittlesey has a town centre that has banks and building societies, post office, doctors surgery, a supermarket, restaurants and an array of small shops. The town also has three primary and one comprehensive school and is within easy reach of Peterborough city centre and railway station with regular daily services to London Kings Cross and Edinburgh.
The property is a three bedroom end of terrace in a cul-de-sac location. There is a single garage at the rear of the property and additional parking for three vehicles. Accommodation comprises of the following:
Lounge with laminate flooring, window blind, telephone point and caballing for satellite
Kitchen/diner with a range of base and eye level units, electric oven and ceramic hob
Bedroom 1 - good size double room with window blind and aerial point
Bedroom 2 - double size room with and window blind
Bedroom 3 - single room with laminate flooring, window blind and aerial point
Bathroom with shower over bath
Council Tax Band: B
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance and limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Fees/Charges in England from 1st June 2019
Permitted Charges in accordance with the Tenant Fee Act 2019 for an Assured Shorthold Tenancy.
Holding Deposit: max one week's rent.
First months rent: in advance.
Tenancy Deposit: 5 or 6 weeks rent depending upon the rental amount
Early Termination (when requested by the tenant): a charge not exceeding the financial loss experienced by the Landlord.
Late Rent: interest will be charged at 3% above Bank of England base rate when rent is more than 14 days late.
Lost Key or Security Device: equivalent to cost incurred.
Changing Tenancy Documents (after commencement of tenancy) £50 inc VAT
Cookes Property Management is a member of and covered by the Safe Agent Client Money Protection Scheme. Cookes Property Management is also a member of a redress scheme provided by PRS (The Property Redress Scheme).