Beadle Way, Gunthorpe, Peterborough. PE4
Property SummaryVIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. This property is presented to a very high standard. Deceptively spacious open plan living, kitchen and dining area on the ground floor, lounge, master bed and en-suite on 1st floor, 3 beds and family bathroom with shower on 2nd floor. Garage and parking.
4 bedroom property on new development presented to an exceptionally high standard with lots of extras. Excellent living, dining and kitchen area. Viewing is highly recommended.
This three story property is extremely well presented with roman/vertical blinds, curtains and light fittings throughout. Aerial and satellite system installed, the property also offers good storage facilities, garage and parking.
Accommodation comprises of the following:
Entrance hall with large storage cupboard
Open plan living, kitchen and dining area
Living area 2.98m x 3.05m, dining area 2.99m x 3.16m
Kitchen with electric oven and gas hob Utility room
Lounge: 4.96m x 3.50m
Master bedroom: 3.84m x 2.94m with built in wardrobes
En-suite shower room with white porcelain fittings and chrome accessories
Large storage cupboard
2nd Bedroom: 3.84m x 2.77m with built in wardrobes
3rd Bedroom: 3.51m x 2.77m
4th Bedroom: 2.39m x 2.14m
Family bathroom with shower over bath and screen
Low maintenance rear garden with decking and patio
Council Tax Band: C
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.