Birkdale Avenue, Werrington, Peterborough. PE4
Property SummarySpacious 2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow with garage in a sought after location. The property is very well presented and deceptively spacious. In brief accommodation comprises of Lounge/diner, kitchen, 2 good size bedrooms, bathroom with shower over bath, garage, rear garden with shed.
The property is situated in a cul-de-sac close to local shops, schools, amenities and public transport routes. It further benefits from being very tastefully refurbished throughout and has neutral decor and flooring. Viewing is highly recommended.
Accommodation details are as follows:
Kitchen: (4.55m x 2.35m) with electric oven and gas hob
Lounge/diner: (5.60m x 3.10m)
Bedroom 1: (3.95m x 2.74m)with built in double wardrobe
Bedroom 2: (3.48m x 2.73m)
Bathroom: with white suite, chrome accessories, heated towel rail and electric shower
Easy maintenance front garden
Garage with power and lighting
Enclosed rear garden with shed and patio area
Council Tax Band: B
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.