This property is not currently available. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market.
Brackenwood, Orton Wistow, Peterborough. PE2
Property SummaryA pet will be considered at this spacious 4 bedroom property with garage. The recently fitted kitchen is open plan to the dining area and lounge, 3 double bedrooms, master with en-suite, and a good size single, family bathroom with shower and side-by-side driveway parking for 2 vehicles.
* Entrance hall with cloakroom
* Lounge: (4.95m x 4.00m)
* Dining Area: (3.96m x 3.02m) with glazed doors to garden
* Kitchen: (3.76m x 3.66m) double oven, ceramic hob and built in dishwasher
* Utility: (2.46m x 1.54m)
* Bedroom 1: (3.01m x 2.87m) with built in wardrobes
* En-Suite: (1.78m x 1.69m) with large shower cubicle, WC and hand basin
* Bedroom 2: (3.89m x 2.49m) with built in wardrobes
* Bedroom 3: (2.65m x 2.02m)
* Family bathroom: (2.71m x 1.70m) with shower over bath
* Rear garden laid to lawn with patio area
* Garage with power and light
Council Tax Band: D
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Fees/Charges in England from 1st June 2019
Permitted Charges in accordance with the Tenant Fee Act 2019 for an Assured Shorthold Tenancy.
Holding Deposit: max one week's rent.
First months rent: in advance.
Tenancy Deposit: 5 or 6 weeks rent depending upon the rental amount
Early Termination (when requested by the tenant): a charge not exceeding the financial loss experienced by the Landlord.
Late Rent: interest will be charged at 3% above Bank of England base rate when rent is more than 14 days late.
Lost Key or Security Device: equivalent to cost incurred.
Changing Tenancy Documents (after commencement of tenancy) £50 inc VAT
Cookes Property Management is a member of and covered by the Safe Agent Client Money Protection Scheme. Cookes Property Management is also a member of a redress scheme provided by PRS (The Property Redress Scheme).