Brewster Avenue, Woodston, Peterborough. PE2
Property SummaryIdeally located close to the City Centre, well presented 3 bedroom semi-detached property with garage and off road parking. In brief accommodation comprises of: Lounge/diner, conservatory, kitchen, ground floor cloakroom, 2 double bedrooms, 1 single, bathroom with walk-in shower cubicle.
The property is situated in Woodston, close to local shops and amenities and is within walking distance to the City Centre and railway station. The property is well maintained throughout, with a new boiler installed this year. Viewings are highly recommended.
* Lounge/Diner: (6.74m x 4.24m) with a living flame gas fire and glazed doors to the conservatory.
* Kitchen: (4.64 X 2.34) with electric cooker and door to rear garden.
* Conservatory: (2.86m x 2.45m)
* Cloakroom with WC and hand basin
* Bedroom 1: (3.25m x 3.02m)
* Bedroom 2: (3.29m x 2.94m)
* Bedroom 3: (2.32m x 2.05m)
* Bathroom: Hand basin with vanity unit, WC and walk in shower
* Off road parking for 2 vehicles at the front of the property
* Enclosed rear garden with garage and shed
Tax Band: B
Please contact us for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Fees/Charges in England from 1st June 2019
Permitted Charges in accordance with the Tenant Fee Act 2019 for an Assured Shorthold Tenancy.
Holding Deposit: max one week's rent.
First months rent: in advance.
Tenancy Deposit: 5 or 6 weeks rent depending upon the rental amount
Early Termination (when requested by the tenant): a charge not exceeding the financial loss experienced by the Landlord.
Late Rent: interest will be charged at 3% above Bank of England base rate when rent is more than 14 days late.
Lost Key or Security Device: equivalent to cost incurred.
Changing Tenancy Documents (after commencement of tenancy) £50 inc VAT
Cookes Property Management is a member of and covered by the Safe Agent Client Money Protection Scheme. Cookes Property Management is also a member of a redress scheme provided by PRS (The Property Redress Scheme)