Broadgate, Sutton St Edmund. PE12 0LR
Property SummaryA rare opportunity to occupy this charming one bedroom coach house set within the grounds of The Old Vicarage. The property boasts many original features including wooden beams and brick flooring, it has an open plan living area, bedroom, en-suite with bath and shower cubicle, 2 parking spaces.
Situated between Spalding and Wisbech in the village of Sutton St Edmund with easy access to Peterborough, March and Holbeach. If you are looking for peace and tranquility this could be the perfect home or studio for you.
The property comprises of the following:
Open plan living/dining and kitchen area, the kitchen is equipped with an electric cooker
Living /dining area 4.89m x 6.17m
Kitchen 3.54m x 2.32m
Good size double bedroom 5.02m x 3.55m
Large en-suite bathroom with WC hand basin bath and shower cubicle 3.54m x 2.31m
Parking for two vehicles
Council Tax Band: A
Cookes Property Management is a member of and covered by the Safe Agent Client Money Protection Scheme. Cookes Property Management is also a member of a redress scheme provided by PRS (The Property Redress Scheme)
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance and limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own inquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Fees/Charges in England from 1st June 2019
Permitted Charges in accordance with the Tenant Fee Act 2019 for an Assured Shorthold Tenancy.
Holding Deposit: max one week's rent.
First months rent: in advance.
Tenancy Deposit: 5 or 6 weeks rent depending upon the rental amount
Early Termination (when requested by the tenant): a charge not exceeding the financial loss experienced by the Landlord.
Late Rent: interest will be charged at 3% above Bank of England base rate when rent is more than 14 days late.
Lost Key or Security Device: equivalent to cost incurred.
Changing Tenancy Documents (after commencement of tenancy) £50 inc VAT