Conegree Road, Stanground, Peterborough. PE2
Property SummarySpacious detached 3 bedroom bungalow with garage in the popular location of Stanground. In brief property comprises of kitchen with integrated dishwasher, fridge, freezer and double oven, good size lounge, large conservatory, bathroom with shower - MUST BE VIEWED
* Entrance hall: with storage cupboard
* Lounge: (4.91m x 3.49m)
* Kitchen: (3.20m x 2.51m) with ceramic hob, double electric oven, integrated dishwasher.
* Conservatory: (4.41m x 3.73m) with laminated flooring
* Bedroom 1: (3.71m x 2.82m) with 2 built-in double wardrobes
* Bedroom 2: (2.73m x 2.69m)
* Bedroom 3: (3.50m x 2.28m)
* Bathroom: white suite with chrome accessories and shower over bath
* Enclosed rear garden
Council Tax Band: B
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance and limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Fees/Charges in England from 1st June 2019
Permitted Charges in accordance with the Tenant Fee Act 2019 for an Assured Shorthold Tenancy.
Holding Deposit: max one week's rent.
First months rent: in advance.
Tenancy Deposit: 5 or 6 weeks rent depending upon the rental amount
Early Termination (when requested by the tenant): a charge not exceeding the financial loss experienced by the Landlord.
Late Rent: interest will be charged at 3% above Bank of England base rate when rent is more than 14 days late.
Lost Key or Security Device: equivalent to cost incurred.
Changing Tenancy Documents (after commencement of tenancy) £50 inc VAT
Cookes Property Management is a member of and covered by the Safe Agent Client Money Protection Scheme. Cookes Property Management is also a member of a redress scheme provided by PRS (The Property Redress Scheme).