Deerleap, Bretton, Peterborough. PE3
Property SummaryThis property is very well located, within walking distance of the City Hospital and Bretton Shopping Centre and offers modern, open-plan spacious accommodation. Neutral décor throughout, living/kitchen/dining area, kitchen is equipped with all appliances, bedroom 1 with built in wardrobes, shower room has a 2 meter walk in shower and heated towel rail. Viewing is highly recommended.
Accommodation comprises of:-
• Entrance hall with 2 storage cupboards.
• Lounge/kitchen/diner: (5.64m x 5.15m) with all kitchen appliances, including dishwasher.
• Bedroom 1: (3.48m x 2.93m) with built in wardrobes.
• Bedroom 2 : (3.47m x 2.13m)
• Shower room: (2.03m x 1.72m) walk-in shower, hand basin, WC and heated towel rail.
• Off road parking available.
• Apartment block surrounded by mature trees and green space.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.