Madecroft, Warboys, Huntingdon. PE28
Property SummarySCAM ALERT: Properties we advertise will only be available through Rightmove and our own website www.cookesproperty.co.uk. Any advert for this property on FACEBOOK or any other social media platform will be a SCAM.
Recently refurbished 3 bedroom detached property in the sought after village of Warboys. Very spacious property: Lounge / dining room, kitchen - newly fitted, 2 double bedrooms with built in storage, 1 good size single bedroom, bathroom - newly fitted with shower, garage, large enclosed rear garden. New flooring throughout the property, and freshly decorated.
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in the picturesque village of Warboys, this property benefits from a large, roomy lounge/dining room with glazed doors to rear garden, kitchen and a downstairs W/C, 2 good sized double bedrooms and a large single bedroom.
Accommodation comprises of the following:
Lounge/Dining room - very spacious with glazed doors to rear garden
Bedroom 1 - good size double with built in wardrobe
Bedroom 2 - double room with built in storage
Bedroom 3 - spacious single
Bathroom with shower
Garage - with power and lighting
Drive for 3 or more cars
Enclosed back garden mainly laid to lawn with patio area
Council Tax Band: D
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Fees/Charges in England from 1st June 2019
Permitted Charges in accordance with the Tenant Fee Act 2019 for an Assured Shorthold Tenancy.
Holding Deposit: max one week's rent.
First months rent: in advance.
Tenancy Deposit: 5 or 6 weeks rent depending upon the rental amount
Early Termination (when requested by the tenant): a charge not exceeding the financial loss experienced by the Landlord.
Late Rent: interest will be charged at 3% above Bank of England base rate when rent is more than 14 days late.
Lost Key or Security Device: equivalent to cost incurred.
Changing Tenancy Documents (after commencement of tenancy) £50 inc VAT
Cookes Property Management is a member of and covered by the Safe Agent Client Money Protection Scheme. Cookes Property Management is also a member of a redress scheme provided by PRS (The Property Redress Scheme).