Main Street, Farcet, Peterborough. PE7
Property SummaryRestored by the current owners this property benefits from the authentic homely cottage feel that has been created.
Conveniently located with easy access to the city centre and the A1M the property comprises of the following:
Lounge (3.6m x 3.6m) with feature fireplace and solid wood flooring
Dining Room: (3.6m x 3.6m) with solid wood flooring and telephone point and storage cupboard
Kitchen: Modern fitted units with electric oven, gas hob and integrated fridge/freezer
Bedroom 1: (3.6m x 3.04m) with pastel green decor and beige carpet
Bedroom 2: ( 2.74m x 2.13m) Neutral decor and beige carpet
Bedroom 3: (2.4m x 1.8m) Neutral decor and beige carpet
Bathroom with shower over bath
90ft enclosed rear garden with patio area, lawn and brick built BBQ
Council Tax Band: A
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Fees/Charges in England from 1st June
Permitted Charges in accordance with the Tenant Fee Act 2019 for an Assured Shorthold Tenancy.
Holding Deposit: max one week's rent.
First months rent: in advance.
Tenancy Deposit: 5 or 6 weeks rent depending upon the rental amount
Early Termination (when requested by the tenant): a charge not exceeding the financial loss experienced by the Landlord.
Late Rent: interest will be charged at 3% above Bank of England base rate when rent is more than 14 days late.
Lost Key or Security Device: equivalent to cost incurred.
Changing Tenancy Documents(after commencement of tenancy) £50 inc VAT
Cookes Property Management is a member of and covered by the NALS (The National Approved Letting Scheme) Client Money Protection Scheme. Cookes Property Management is also a member of a redress scheme provided by PRS (The Property Redress Scheme)