Oundle Road, Orton Longville, Peterborough. PE2
Property SummaryNewly decorated throughout, spacious 3 bedroom detached bungalow in a fabulous location overlooking the green on Sugar Way. The property benefits from 3 double size bedrooms, an attic room, a spacious lounge/diner, kitchen and utility room.
This 3 bed detached bungalow situated on Oundle Road in Orton Longueville. Just 1.5 miles from the City Centre and a short distance from Ferry Meadows, this detached property provides spacious living accommodation.
Accommodation comprises of the following:
Entrance hall with laminate flooring
Large lounge/diner with wood burner style gas fire and glazed doors to garden
(5.63m x 4.48m)
Recently fitted kitchen with electric oven and gas hob
(3.25m x 2.82m)
Bedroom 1 - large double with retractable loft ladder access to attic room
(4.24m x 3.28m)
Attic room with loft storage (currently used as office)
(3m x 3m approximately)
Bedroom 2 - large double
(4.24m x 2.82m)
Bedroom 3 - double with built in storage
Bathroom with shower over bath and heated towel rail
Enclosed rear garden
Decking with pergola
Mature trees and shrubs
Off road parking at front of property
Council Tax Band: B
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Fees/Charges in England from 1st June 2019
Permitted Charges in accordance with the Tenant Fee Act 2019 for an Assured Shorthold Tenancy.
Holding Deposit: max one week's rent.
First months rent: in advance.
Tenancy Deposit: 5 or 6 weeks rent depending upon the rental amount
Early Termination (when requested by the tenant): a charge not exceeding the financial loss experienced by the Landlord.
Late Rent: interest will be charged at 3% above Bank of England base rate when rent is more than 14 days late.
Lost Key or Security Device: equivalent to cost incurred.
Changing Tenancy Documents (after commencement of tenancy) £50 inc VAT
Cookes Property Management is a member of and covered by the Safe Agent Client Money Protection Scheme. Cookes Property Management is also a member of a redress scheme provided by PRS (The Property Redress Scheme).