Paston Lane, Walton, Peterborough. PE4
Property SummaryWell presented 1 bedroom apartment located in the popular area of Walton. This one bedroom maisonette apartment has a very spacious and airy feel to it. Complete with separate fitted kitchen, entrance hall, good sized lounge and bedroom and a bathroom with shower. Local supermarkets, post office and retail park are all in walking distance. There is a very good service of public transport to the area and the accommodation comes with lots of off road parking.
Full Property Details:
Private entrance with stairs and spacious landing - leading to:
Lounge: 3.74m x 3.57m
Kitchen: with various fitted floor and wall cupboards and gas cooker
Bedroom: 2.87m x 2.95m
Bathroom: With shower over bath and shower screen
Council Tax Band: A
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Fees/Charges in England from 1st June
Permitted Charges in accordance with the Tenant Fee Act 2019 for an Assured Shorthold Tenancy.
Holding Deposit: max one week's rent.
First months rent: in advance.
Tenancy Deposit: 5 or 6 weeks rent depending upon the rental amount
Early Termination (when requested by the tenant): a charge not exceeding the financial loss experienced by the Landlord.
Late Rent: interest will be charged at 3% above Bank of England base rate when rent is more than 14 days late.
Lost Key or Security Device: equivalent to cost incurred.
Changing Tenancy Documents(after commencement of tenancy) £50 inc VAT
Cookes Property Management is a member of and covered by the NALS (The National Approved Letting Scheme) Client Money Protection Scheme. Cookes Property Management is also a member of a redress scheme provided by PRS (The Property Redress Scheme)