Fully furnished, deceptively spacious property over 3 floors benefiting from games room with snooker table, fully equipped kitchen & utility room, en-suite to master bed, further en-suite/bathroom, 1st floor terrace overlooking well maintained & mature garden. Close to City Centre, must be viewed.
• Entrance Hall: with store cupboard and integral door to garage
• Games Room: (7.35m x 5.41m) open plan to sitting room (3.49m x 3.13m)
• Lounge: (5.43m x 4.44m)
• Dining Room: (3.69m x 2.94m) Double patio doors leading to terrace
• Study (1.39m x 2.36m)
• Kitchen: (3.45m x 2.92m) with integrated appliances
• Utility: (1.06m x 2.22m) with pantry and washing machine
• Bedroom 1: (2.65m x 2.37m) Built in wardrobes, drawers and shelves
• Bedroom 2: (2.64m x 2.37m) Built in wardrobes, drawers and shelves
• Bedroom 3: (2.92 x 4.22m) Built in wardrobes, drawers and shelves
• Jack & Jill Bathroom with bath and shower suite (2.22m x 2.32m)
• Master Bedroom: (4.47m x 3.61m) with En suite shower room
Council Tax Band: F
Energy Efficiency Rating: 63
Property is available on a furnished/unfurnished/part furnished basis.
Gardener included within rental price
Off road parking
Electric garage door
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.