If you are looking for an up-market house share, look no further. This recently privately built 4 bedroom house is accessible by private road on a new development. You will be sharing with two other professionals.
The development is well serviced by a supermarket and a choice of good quality take-away food suppliers, situated on a bus route, in close proximity to the City Centre and with easy access to the A1(M) The Serpentine Green shopping centre is close by offering a good selection of shops, cafes and one of the largest Tesco stores in the country.
Comfortable room with double bed, wardrobe and storage, bathroom with bath, shower and heated towel rail, kitchen with dishwasher, full height fridge, separate freezer, hob, two ovens, two microwaves, kitchen table with seating for 6, breakfast bar for two, laundry room with washer dryer.
Large lounge with flat-screen tv, Nest heating ensures a warm house at all times. Internet included (subject to reasonable usage) Off road parking and additional guest parking available.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.