Please find below a list of our fees and charges:
- Permitted charges in accordance with the Tenant Fee Act 2019 for an Assured Shorthold Tenancy.
- Holding Deposit: Maximum of one weeks rent.
- First months rent: Payable in advance.
- Tenancy Deposit: Maximum of 5 or 6 weeks rent depending on the rental amount.
- Commercial Administration Fee: £300 per property (one off charge).
- Early Termination (when requested by the Tenant): A charge not exceeding the financial loss of the Landlord
- Late Rent: Interest will be charged at 3% above Bank of England base rate when rent is more than 14 days late.
- Lost Keys or Security Device: No more than the equivalent to cost incurred.
- Changing Tenancy Documents (after commencement of the tenancy): £50.00 (inc VAT)
Cookes Property Management Ltd is a member of and covered by SafeAgent Client Money Protection Scheme. Cookes Property Management Ltd is also a member of a redress scheme provided by PRS (The Property Redress Scheme).